Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Products!!!

Ok!

So everyone has their opinion on what products are best for your hair and what products do what.... To all that, I say "It is best for your hair, but not for mine!"

Like I said before, the hair journey is all about trial and error!

I have tried many different products and some of them may have worked, but I don't usually stick around long enough to find out. I always end up buying a new one because someone told me it was great.

Well  now I have decided to stick with a few hair products for about 6 months, to see how it makes my hair feel. So far, it is the best decision I have made.

The products above are the only products I use now. Plus my wave nouveau moisturising lotion and finishing mist (N/A in this pic). Also, I use eggs and extra virgin olive oil to deep condition.

I hardly shampoo because my hair is thin and shampoos always make my hair feel soo dry. But I do it once every 3 weeks or so. I co-wash (washing my hair with conditioner) twice a week or once a week if I'm really busy.
After washing my hair, I apply quite a bit of wave nouveau moisturizing lotion and a bit of Olive Oil Shine Moisturizer (sometimes), oil my scalp with Jamaican Black Castor Oil (JBCO) and seal my hair with the JBCO. Then I style as I please. :)

P.S: that's just what I do. Your hair type may be different, so your regimen may be different too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment