Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Why did I start a blog?????

I still can't believe that I have a blog. Just thinking about it feels weird, but oh wellz!

I started this blog because I get asked soooo many questions about hair and my boyfriend who happens to be around when people are asking me hair questions, suggested that I create a blog and just direct people to find the answers to their questions.
I am really not a blogger. I really prefer to answer specific questions pertaining to that person's hair as opposed to posting general info on hair. In reality, there is no real general rule for hair. Everyone's hair is different and not all rules or regimens work for everyone. I can usually answer questions about almost all hair types, but I cannot guarantee that my recommendations will work.
I have come to learn that with hair, its usually trial and error. You will never know what works for your hair unless you try it. I may have the same exact hair type as person B, but the products I use will not have the same effect on person B's hair.

At this point, my hair is far from where I want it. But I have decided to stick with it this time around and stay away from heat and from cutting it.

My goal is simple: HAPPY HEALTHY HAIR.
For me, that means retaining length, thickening my edges and keeping my curls intact.

That is all.

Your goals may be different from mine, but I may know a thing or 2 about how you can achieve your goals. So ask questions if you have any.

Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment