Wednesday, August 29, 2012


STYLE OF THE DAY
(Well its really the style I wear the most).

It is easy and quick to do, low maintenance and helps with retaining length.


I section off the front part of my hair and push it to the side. The I put the rest of my hair in a pony tail close enough to the sectioned off hair. I fluff my hair to the side I want it on that day.
I wrap my hair in a silk scarf when going to bed. When I wake up in the morning, I just have to re-fluff the hair in front and reapply my Wave Nouveau Moisturizing Lotion and then spray my whole head with Wave Nouveau Finishing mist. I finish by brushing away stray hair, to neaten the pony tail. 
(This takes less than 5 minutes in the morning)

Because of the Wave Nouveau, my hair stays moisturised all day. Every now and then, I seal in the moisture with Jamaican Black Castor Oil. (Any other oil can be used).


These pictures were taken around 6:30 p.m. After 8 hours of work!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful hair!! Are you still wearing the wave nouveau??

    ReplyDelete