Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Back with updates!! :)


I've been gone for a while...

I am not really used to having a blog so keeping it updated has been sort of a challenge for me. But I am back with some updates.

So last time I was here, I was trying out the Mane n' Tail brand. Well, sorry to say, that didn't really work for me. So I left it alone.

I am back to what last worked for me and that is my wave nouveau. I started using this product about a year ago and I am really not sure why I stopped using it to try something else. I think its because I was looking for something that would give me a miracle growth (lol).

But honestly, the wave nouveau has grown my hair faster than any other hair product.I chopped off about 3 inches in the summer and when I checked in January, my hair is back exactly where it was before I cut it. I was amazed by this only because normally my hair grows slower than this. But nonetheless, I was quite happy about the progress.

I will be making another post with picture of styles I wore throughout this period other than my staple style in my previous post.

LYH (Love Your Hair)

No comments:

Post a Comment